Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pizza

Does anyone else think that Pizza Hut pizza is better as reheated leftovers? The pizza is two days old and tastes better now than it did yesterday or the day it was delivered. Nice and crispy from reheating in the toaster oven. I'm drinking grape juice with it. Unusual combination but it pairs well.

Today has been quite insane. From being interrupted five times by the kids while I was in the shower to my son having a screaming melt down at the post office because he had a small hurt (poor kid) I am just glad the day is nearly over. Good thing I baked two dozen made from scratch rich chocolate cupcakes with homemade icing. Yum. Or maybe that's a bad thing, since I'm an excellent dessert maker and have already had four cupcakes today. And...ahem...I do plan to have at least one or two more. Hey, gotta eat 'em before they get stale, right?

2 comments:

BonTons said...

I've had days like that and sometimes they seem like they'll never end....But they do! I agree about the cupcakes, you've got to eat them before someone else gets to them.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Cupcakes sound delish and the perfect antidote to a stressful day. I like my Pizza hut fresh, ah well. I will save the leftovers for you, Okay?